Eden

"Let me paint a picture for you, then I’ll have to teach you to see it. Illustrate the remnants of the life I used to live here in Eden..."

- Sara Bareilles 

I went on a shopping trip to La Cañada, here in Spain. I bought a few things here and there, but the main haul was the Mango sale. ERMAHGERD IT WAS A RAID IF THERE EVER WAS ONE. Bought this metallic gunmetal-grey top and iridescent scaled skirt. I tried to make my make-up match the skirt - more of a night-club-going-out look rather than dinner with the family, but all good practice! 

I recently found this amazing fashion blog (Kastor & Pollux) so I edited a few of the photos in their style. I feel like I'm pretty much stealing their editing ideas... but imitation is the greatest form of flattery and all that jazz... right? I HOPE SO.

Cue photos:












Hope you liked the photos :)

Until next time, lovelies!

L∆VE.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.